Do your body good. Now is the time of year you want to keep your health in check. The sun is out, the days are longer – you don’t want to miss a beat getting the flu (or norovirus!). And if you have kids…you know when one person gets sick, everyone gets sick…and it sucks. So I thought I’d share a few tropical immune boosters to keep your system on point – since all I can do is daydream about beaches and bikinis right now. (seriously, the sun shows up and I’m ready for vacation)
This is new to my wellness routine and I am obsessed. There are a variety of products from this tropical fruit, but my favorite is the Green Papaya Powder Capsule – packed full of nutrients and easy to take.
Benefits of Green Papaya
- Super fruit Green Papaya contains vital nutrients including potassium, magnesium and vitamins A, C, E and B. It may help in raising enzyme levels and improving assimilation within the body, which also helps fortify the body’s natural immune response.
- Green papaya contains papain and chymopapain. These enzymes are effective at breaking down proteins, fats and carbs, as well as aiding healthy digestion. The enzyme papain is superior to the digestive pepsin produced by our own stomachs!
- Green papaya also has the enzyme carpaine, which possesses an antiseptic quality. This key quality helps prevent an overgrowth of undesirable intestinal bacteria, while creating a well-balanced environment for good intestinal flora to flourish.
● Improve digestive health
● Immune system boost
● Aid in elimination of toxins
● Increase energy
● Cleanse intestinal tract
● Alleviate skin conditions, injuries and wounds when used topically
● May help regenerate muscle tissue
Product Ingredients: Green Papaya powder, veggie capsule.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule by mouth two times daily.
Use code PAPAYASUN to save 10% Off HERE. (expires 5/31/16)
I just recently stocked our fridge with CORE Organic, pleased with both the benefits and taste! It’s an organic fruit-infused beverage loaded with antioxidants.
- Coconut water-based
- USDA Organic (which means no artificial sweeteners)
- Each serving of CORE Organic contains the same amount of antioxidants as a 2 cup serving of blackberries or cherries.
- Only 5 calories
- Less than 1g sugar per serving
- Gluten Free
- 6 flavors varieties – my favorite is Coconut Colada ♥
CORE Organic is available at 7-Eleven!
Both Herbal Papaya and CORE Organic use their tropical nutrients to boost immune strength – something you need to make a top priority. ♥ Because beach days are better than sick days, right?
Feeling lucky? Enter to WIN 12 free-product coupons for CORE products redeemable at any CORE retailer!
Disclosure: Herbal Papaya & CORE Organic (via Fit Approach) graciously provided me with complimentary product to try and review. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!