Full disclosure, I’m a 34C – and have tried dozens of strapless bras. And to be quite frank – they all suck. They slide, shift and do absolutely nothing for support. So when Kissbobo reached out to me to try their Strapless, Self-Adhesive Bra I was skeptical. But, you know I’m always game to try new stuff and the only way I could honestly share it with you is if I actually wore it – so I did. Keep reading to hear my thoughts…
Okay so here’s their claim:
- Helps add a size to your natural bust line
- Includes a drawstring clasp for adjustable cleavage enhancement, creating a sexy deep v-shape breast
- Provides maximum support, cleavage, uplift without binding bra straps
- Reusable, adjustable, skin-friendly silicone adhesive.
- Perfect for strapless and low-cut outfits, backless dresses and tops. Optimal for wedding & event dresses.
Now for real talk…does it actually work? My verdict – YES! I couldn’t believe it – but the self-adhesive definitely sticks (without being uncomfortable) and the drawstring undeniably creates that voluptuous push-up.
And the best part, you can wash and re-use it! Perfect for your upcoming vacation or when spring kicks in and you can finally wear your favorite dresses!
And if you’re looking for the perfect accessory to show off your sexy plunge – definitely head to Leia Beila – the new ‘Pure Power’ collection is everything you need…and more.
Kissbobo offers a few other styles and is also available in nude. You can find the full collection HERE!
*Photos & Makeup by Jasmine Klein Photography | Location – Tulalip Resort & Casino
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!