As a mother and a daughter I am blessed with some pretty special ladies in my life. And with Mother’s Day this weekend, I thought I’d share 17 ways to celebrate the beautiful mamas in your life.
- Catch a matinee (*bonus – popcorn + treats)
- Go on a hike (*waterfalls a plus)
- Brunch (*mimosas for 21+ encouraged)
- Visit a museum
- Walk the beach (*search for heart rocks)
- Picnic at a state park
- Bake together (*use a family recipe)
- Cuddle up and watch movies in bed
- Pamper day at the spa (or mani/pedi)
- Go antiquing
- Shop your favorite mall
- Plant (or work in) the garden
- Go through old photos (*bonus – help mom organize them)
- Go to the zoo
- Grab coffee (or hot cocoa) and chat…for as long as you want – no interruptions.
- Workout together (run, walk, yoga, spin, etc.)
- *Important – Make sure to grab a few photos of you and mom – this day’s one for the books!
We have quite the weekend planned so make sure to follow along on Insta Stories, and if you’d like to join us for brunch on Sunday – check out THIS post!
I’d like to thank my friends at The Mint Julep Boutique for my perfect Mother’s Day dress. You can shop it HERE! If you subscribe to their emails you receive $10 off your first order!
And for my darling little girls, their dresses are from The Children’s Place at Northgate Mall – they’re currently 50% off at only $14.98! There’s a ton of Mother’s Day sales happening at the mall so definitely swing by this weekend!
p.s. If you’re looking for some goodies to treat mom – check out my Mother’s Day Gift Guide!
If you liked this post, Pin for later!
*Makeup by Tasha McCormack | Photography by Jasmine Klein Photography
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. The opinions expressed here represent my own, which I take great pride in providing pure honesty…because I’m OBSESSED with sharing the Good!